White Carrot Cake oats
Looking for a new breakfast? Brunch idea? Mid day pick me up? This is the new go-to!
Note: This makes about 2 servings!
What you need:
2 c filtered water (optional: 1 c filtered water and 1 c nut milk)
1 c GF Organic Rolled Oats (I use these!)
1/4 c shredded carrots
1/4 c chopped raw walnuts
1/4 c raisins
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp chia seeds
1. Bring 2 c filtered water (or 1 c water, 1 c milk) to boil.
2. When water reaches a roaring boil, add the oats and bring to a simmer.
3. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and chia seeds. Let sit (stirring occasionally) for about 3 minutes.
4. Add chopped walnuts and raisins.
5. Continue to stir until concoction is fully mixed together.
6. Add toppings of your choice! (Pictured: Mag's Mad Butter, raw coconut shavings, raw cacao nibs, raw pumpkin seeds, raw walnuts, banana slices, & cinnamon)