Clean chicken taquitos
How random are taquitos?! I was thinking I wanted Mexican food, but not a taco and not a salad. I wanted some GOOD Mexican "comfort food". Ditch those frozen taquitos and make Mag's Clean Chicken Taquitos!
What you need:
2 organic free range chicken breasts (cooked & shredded) or 1 organic plain rotisserie chicken
2-3 tbsp Hope Foods Spicy Avocado Hummus
1 lime (juiced)
1 1/2 tsp Simply Organics chili powder
1 package of Siete Foods almond flour tortillas or One Degree Organics sprouted corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F)
- Combine chicken, hummus, spices in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Line a stoneware baking dish with avocado oil (to prevent sticking).
- Place about 1 1/2 spoonfuls of chicken concoction in a tortilla & assemble in a “line formation”.
- Roll tortillas as tightly as you can (go slowly to avoid tearing the tortilla!)
- Place rolled taquitos in the baking dish & pop in the oven!
- Bake for about 15. Then, flip the taquitos & bake for another 15.
Optional: top or dip the taquitos in Hope Foods Green Chile Guacamole (IT IS DELISH)