Herb Baked Salmon
You know when you want a bowl of everything yummy but you need a source of protein to go with it? Herb Baked Salmon is always a go-to protein. Not only is it so tasty, it is so easy!
What you need:
Wild Caught Salmon (1 lb can be cut into 2 filets)
2 Lemons (juiced)
rosemary + sage + thyme (I like a lot but add to your taste!)
3 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
2 garlic cloves (chopped)
salt + pepper (to taste)
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon.
2. Combine salmon, lemon juice, herbs, EVOO, garlic, salt + pepper into a large mixing bowl to marinate.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. (While the oven is heating, allow the salmon to soak in all the goods.)
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (If there is extra marinade, pour over the salmon for added flavor!)
5. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.