Unsweetened Macadamia Nut Mylk
It all started when…
I wanted a new milk in my coffee: simple. I had raw macadamia nuts in my pantry and thought, let's try this!
What you need:
1 c raw macadamia nuts
6 c filtered water
Vitamix or high speed blender
Nut Milk Bag (Receive 10% off using code "organicallymags")
The Cooking process:
1. Soak 1 c raw macadamia nuts in 2 c filtered water for 3-4 hours.
2. Drain the nuts and set aside to dry.
3. Combine 4 c filtered water with soaked macadamia nuts in a high speed blender.
4. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
5. Strain the mylk in the nut milk bag. (Squeeze liquid from pulp. You should be left with pulp in the nut milk bag.)
6. Put mylk back into the blender and blend on high for 2-3 minutes.